Incomplete appearances

Hey guys, in appearances of windows makes me that I need to install

Matefaenzadark.foldercolor

There are certain uses of computer I get green bars instead of elected brown in appearance,

In Firefox, I pointed out everything green.

I've been in Gnome-look.org but I have not seen any of this,

How you could install?

regards....

Hi @Josele13,

try running the following terminal command (Ctrl + Alt + t):

sudo apt-get install mate-desktop-environment-extras

The above command will install many extra packages which you may or may not need!. :smiley:

You can install themes and icons in your home directory under /.themes and/or /.icons for your own use.

Or system wide in /usr/share/ .

2 Likes

Hi Wolfman , I installed what you've told me, but it has not solved my appearance, remains the same

when using Software boutique, Synaptic, GNOME software, Firefox, or reoffered network connection, the bar is green and gray windows.

I think it's all those in Administration and Hardware, which do not change the bar or windows,

regards....

Hi @Josele13,

have you checked: Control Centre > Personal > Appearance > Customise > Colours?.

Hi Wolfman, if I changed all controls, including color.

I put MATE-faenza-dark, but by changing color folders switched to drawing interrogation,

In controls, if I install Ambiant of Uniy, it would be solved?

regards....

https://ubuntu-mate.community/uploads/default/original/2X/0/0c07b5b618814003d5d4b5a7185a750ddab9f617.png

Hi Josele,

looking at the picture above; I assume you downloaded a new theme from somewhere but it is incomplete and that it why it is showing the "?" mark?. :smiley:

Hi Wolfman, appearance is like coming Mate-faenza Dark, original Ubuntu Mate brings folders green, but the color change, change colors of window and comes with that,

as you say, it is possible that persolanización is not complete,

thanks for your help,

regards…

Hi @Josele13,

okay, try re-installing the Mate themes package via the terminal (Ctrl + Alt + t) with the following command:

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get remove mate-themes && sudo apt-get install mate-themes

You can also install more themes from this website!:

Hi Wolfman, I think it’s the appearance that is incomplete, it happens to me and on all computers that have made the change Mate Faenza dark and color change folders, total about 6 installations, the problem occurs in all …

Mate-faenza dark because I like and is more modern,

sorry and regards…

Hi Josele,

then I can only assume that the theme package is broken because I cannot replicate your problem on either of my PC’s!. :smiley:

Have you tried changing your software sources download location and running an update again?: