Ambiant-MATE and Yuyo blend

My current Ambiant-Mate theme customized with Yuyo controls, Yuyo Dark window edge, MATE-Faenza icons + Cairo Dock & applets. Wallpaper by http://www.thepaperwall.com

5 Likes

I agree details help other users and if using artwork created by some community member it makes since to mention them something I have learned, when you don’t people may assume you are taking credit, which I am not. If any information is incorrect please assume it is a mistake which I will correct and repost appropiate appologies necessary.
Delisha icon theme/wallpaper artist:charles barbin/theme-Greene Laguna/fonts Ubuntu default.

I really like the conky and docky is cool as well but, is that a custom conky or a new theme?

Hello @brotherwilber, thank you.
On the right it’s not a conky actually, just some applets from the dock itself who have been separated and configured as stand-alone from the dock’s configuration. The Cairo-dock’s theme is the simple “Default-Panel”.
Cheers

1 Like

Cairo dock has really matured since I last used it,Thanks :coffee:

1 Like

I agree @brotherwilber, it really has…
And thanks @Wimpy for the post moving and renaming, sorry I was tired and inattentive when I originally posted it.
:smile:

1 Like

edit: do not use all capitals and start a new topic when asking a question.

Hey everybody I am new to ubuntu MATE AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE THE ICONS you know I would like to use faenza, moka, numix etc. I WAS SO DESPERATE THAT I INSTALLED GNOME TWEAK TOOL BUT OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN’T WORK SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME HELP ? thank you and nice theme by the way …

Go to System/Preferences/Appearance.

Click on the “customize” button at the bottom right of the Appearance dialog box. Click on the icons tab. Choose the icon set you want.

That’s it, You now have a composite theme that is made up of different elements of the themes you have installed.

You will have no doubt noticed, by this point, that pretty much any other aspect of your theme is customizable as well. So, knock yourself out and customize the heck out of it…you know you want to…:slight_smile:

Edit to add: my personal favourite icon set (at the moment) is Faenza Dark.

2 Likes