Anyone still got the Ubuntu MATE 14.10 ISO?


#1

I'm gathering some old ISOs of Ubuntu MATE to preserve a bit of history, plus I might use them for taking screenshots for a future website update. However, I can't seem to find copies of the i386 or amd64 builds of the very first 14.10 release!

(14.04 actually was the second release while Ubuntu MATE was an unofficial "remix")

Luckily, I managed to salvage 45.3% from an archived amd64 link on the Internet Archive, but it's missing the remaining 54.7%.


If you've still got a copy, please consider adding it to your Bittorrent client and seed it to spread the retro-re-retrospective past. :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

Version Arch Magnet URI
14.10 amd64 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:06d6d016dd5495300dd31e7723d617c8215b2719&dn=ubuntu-mate-14.10-desktop-amd64.iso
14.10 i386 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7a9f54c6a4ea7df9490990fdab85c6ddd59bf932&dn=ubuntu-mate-14.10-desktop-i386.iso