Brisk Menu Improvements Suggestion

Hi ! , I’m in MATE 18.04 beta 2 I love it !!!
I suggest to add the File/Folder/Device/Storages and Context Eplorer to the menu aswell ? ,
Like in the “Familiar Layout”
Thank you so much

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea to add a files section to the new brisk menu, maybe in another tab sort of like the menu bar except when clicked on it opens a brisk style menu having the bookmarks listed along the left side or in dash mode listed along the top, or to the side if that feature becomes available, it could be configured to either rollover or click, and when each bookmark is selected the files within the bookmark are shown and can be selected as an application would be from a categories menu, removable drives should also be shown as well as mounted network folders and it should be possible to unmount them from the menu, at least preferrably

a system menu with the same idea would be cool

1 Like

also adding filesystem path entry would be cool

2 Likes

I’d honestly love to see the menu become resizable, especially in Mutiny (similar to Unity)

that would be nice, but I guess I am more interested in added functionality, though making it re-sizable would be a nice option for some people, I personally like full screen menus