Change Brisk menu focus to 'All' instead of 'Favorites' (at least in layouts using dock)

I'm currently trying out 'Cupertino' layout and previously tried 'Mutiny' and 'Pantheon' as well. I have an observation (and question) regarding menu behavior.

I feel it doesn't make sense to have default focus on 'Favorites' when we access the menu. In 'Familiar' layout, it makes sense as users (new at least) may not have put favorite app icons on panel and so may need focus on favorites in the menu. However, in the layouts that use dock (esp so ones with 'dash' mode brisk menu) it does not make sense to focus favorites. When I click on the menu button, I'm trying to find an application not in my favorite list, am I not? Of course I can 'type to search' or click on 'All' (it's just beside), but just thinking it is ideal to have focus on 'All'.

So, my question is (:smile:), is it possible to change this behavior and have default focus on 'All'? Is it non-trivial change requiring changes at code level?

Fully endorsed.

:+1: :+1: :+1: