Colour of the latest posts

Hi and thanx for the great site.
If you are looking for some input on your web screen displays/colours can I add a vote to change the colour of the middle column on the main screen(Latest Posts) from light green to dark green.
I have difficulty seeing light colours against a light background.
Perhaps even our own theme for ourselves (by username) or maybe a [easier to see] button?

Thanks

Joe

3 Likes

Hello, welcome along!

I’ve changed the links to use a darker shade of green. Is this better?

This could be a tricky one to solve, since hyperlinks were that “lighter” green across the whole site, so this change affects menus and links within posts. If this is changed too dark, then it could mean links are indistinguishable and blend too much with the text. :thinking:

There may be an extension available for your browser, which could be useful for any site, not just this one. :wink:

Let’s see how it goes…

• :thumbsup: These changes are fine by me!
  • :thumbsdown: I don’t like this change!

0 voters

1 Like

Thankyou very much - that is better for me - I hope it is ok with you and everyone else.

I have to disagree on this one. The darker colors make it more difficult to distinguish links from text. Unfortunately, I don't have another screenshot for comparison.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.