Desktop Wallpapers Ubuntu MATE

Love those Wallpapers! :smile: Is it possible to get this one in the darker shade of blue please.

1 Like

Here is:

5 Likes

That was fast! Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

I like the blue one in this list Amir!. :smiley:

2 Likes

10 Likes

These are all so good! Is it possible to get the pattern above in the other colors? Particularly dark blue :grin:

Thanks for all your effort Amir! It’s really appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Ohh, that’s perfect! Thank you Amir! :grin:

Those wallpapers are getting better and better @Amir_Miro. it’s going to be hard to chose which one to use. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Those are awesome.
Can you make inverted colors versions of the last two?
(They look awesome when I type “xcalib -i -a” in a terminal. :D
Anyway thanks!
Cheers

Edit: and for those with the parallel lines too! <3

1 Like

Check these two :

9 Likes

7 Likes

Love dark ones! Can you make more of the darker wallpapers? With different colors/shapes would be great.

4 Likes

I've inverted colors on that last one, and it's my new wallpaper. :D

7 Likes

I feel like this would had been better to present as a base made of a single colour with only one colour channel.

The only reason I mention this is because anybody could take the full red, blue or green ones and easily hue-shift it or use channel mixer in GIMP for a good result. But otherwise, a good effort.

The white on black one is a good example of how channel mixer could come in handy, since it cannot be hue-shifted, but channeled down to a specific colour, or be colourized (i.e. made to use a single, different colour without channel mixer). I guess black on white could be inverted, hue-shifted to the opposite of the colour one is after then inverted again for the end result.

@Amir_Miro, I’m still rocking that last wallpaper. I like the elegant simplicity a lot.
Can you license all of those wallpapers under CC-BY-SA so @Wimpy can include them in the Ubuntu MATE Artwork package?
Cheers

3 Likes