File save function

Recently when using Atril and Thunderbird using Caja on Devuan Ascii 2.0 I hit save as or save a copy, instead of it using the filename of the file I've opened, caja replaces it with the name of the last file saved. I found that to be especially annoying while working on my taxes this year as it caused me to overwrite a form that I had already filled out forcing me to start over on that particular form. It also just happened when I hit save a copy in Atril when trying to save a recipe and the file name it tried to save was the name of a tax form.

It's a niggling issue, but there it is.