Flat Wallpapers for Ubuntu MATE, I call it "Big M"

i don't know how to make CC or something for it, i was tried and i still didn't get it with page. but i just wanna say that this "Big M wallpapers" is absolutely free to use to you all. that's it. :raising_hand_man:

look at this way :point_down:, i don't know about it for sure:
Big M wallpapers by Arvendios is licensed under CC BY 4.0 CC iconby icon

8 Likes

once again, for you all. feel free to use or redesign it or make it better :wink:

3 Likes

new flavour in a new way :purple_heart:

1 Like

Gradient Wallpapers :green_heart: :ok_man: (feel free to use or make it better)

3 Likes

super simply for your pc, and it's still free for you all :black_heart: :green_heart: :heart:

licensed under CC BY 4.0
free for use or redesign to make it better

3 Likes

i think that this wallpaper "i mean a style or an idea of it" would be great if become a new booting screen for ubuntu MATE in future release :v::blush:

2 Likes

safety for your eyes :v: :green_heart: , happy weekend

1 Like

@Arvendios, thank you very much for these wallpapers. Splendid. Each one of them is better than the other...although probably I will go with gradient ones. Gradient ones may also impress those 'bored' of UM green. :smiley:

1 Like

I'll vote for this.. :smiley:

1 Like

you're welcome, actually i just want to share my idea to improve the style of ubuntuMATE :blush:

i call it as "Light on Pastel" :bouquet: :cookie: :coffee:

1 Like

let's play some colors for your Desktop or PC :whale: :fish: :tropical_fish:

2 Likes

Tsuna-MATE 2nd generation :green_heart: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Great wallpapers! This last green one is really nice, love the pattern

1 Like

@Arvendios, would you do some wallpapers on request? If so, may I request a brown-shade wallpaper set to go with Ambient/Radiant-Brown themes? The ones that come with Ambient/Radiant themes are bit light orangy-brown for my taste. I am looking for some darker, chocolate shades as those in early releases of Ubuntu (hedgehog-till-ibex).

Hi @saivinob , i didn't accept the request. i'm not an artist or someone who expert or pro with image or drawing apps, i just nothing. but i have something that may you like, i just made it just now. check this out. i'm sorry if my work is far from your wish. regards

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/115sHBrsb-6GsGCa2Q8XKy3ivMQ4DaIp-?usp=sharing

Thank you @Arvendios. They are beautiful as before.