GPD Pocket 2 Default size of windows and fonts is still too small 20.04.4 LTS Focal Fossa

A while ago I was trying out GPD pocket 2, but found it pretty hard to use due to stability issues.

I noticed that ubuntu mate has updated to 20.04.4 LTS Focal Fossa so am giving it a shot again.

So far so good. But however the main issue so far I can see is that the physical size of the screen and it's touchscreen capability is still not taken into account.

This makes the font size too small, also it impacts on usability of the touch screen as the close button of windows are too small to press.

So far I can set font Dots per inch (DPI) to 150 after disabling automatic detection in font rending details windows. This might be better if it was already set as default.

However the windows close buttons is still rather hard to press along with other window interfaces.
Heck if the close button could be made larger length wise, you could still keep the height of the button similar but make it easier to press.

Is there a touchscreen 'mode' available to autoadjust font and interface sizes? Also note that while there is a trackpointer on the device, it's not as accurate as a mouse and so could still be comparable to a touchscreen.

Also one other feedback on defaults for GPD Pocket 2. /etc/security/pam_env.conf should have MOZ_USE_XINPUT2 DEFAULT=1 entered in so that firefox by default would have multitouch support