How can you contribute to Ubuntu MATE 15.04?

Hell yes, I’d buy one too.

Hopefully fair trade shirts, ethical garments for free software, i.e. People Tree or others (I did volunteer and worked 15 yrs with Italian fair trade, so I’m a bit of a supporter of this) :slight_smile:

@shamal Good idea! Can you recommend some ethically source T-Shirt providers that can do a custom design and ship globally?

@Wimpy … glad you like the idea
. I don’t know much about UK fair trade, I thought it would have been better for you being there to get in contact directly with someone in England. But if not, I can put you in touch with some people I worked with in Italy. They run a cooperative working directly with fair trade producers all around the world and they specialized themselves in producing customized items (also organic cotton t-shirts). You can write me directly at slowplanet_at_gmail(dot)com if you want… it would be really nice to to do something like that :wink:

I’d forgot to link the Italian cooperative, here it is: AltraQualità Sorry but they don’t have an English version of their website yet, but they use English on a daily basis.

1 Like

Silly question, i’m fairly new. What or where is the lounge. I don’t see it in the categories.

The lounge is a section of the community that is only available for those who have earned a trust level of 3 or up.

Thanks for the info…appreciated.

Tim

The downloads in the Lounge are the development versions. If you want to try 15.04, just download the Alpha 2 here.

2 Likes

So how does one get to a trust level of 3? Is it a # of posts? Replies? Or someone just has to set it?

Thanks

Just by interacting here, your trust level will increase.

Ok, thanks @Wimpy . Look forward to participating.

Currently a Business Consultant… Glorified requirements writer in major projects. Also have had a hand in marketing products.

Willing to help wherever I can… though I have ambitious ideas in my head :smile:

1 Like

Hi Wimpy,

I just installed the daily build of Ubuntu mate 15.04 Beta from the 20th March 2015 and wish to report a couple of things (bugs I assume) I found, I don’t want to create an Ubuntu One account; so what would you like me to do?. :smiley: