How do I change the time to 24 hours?

I'd like to change the time format on the top right in the panel. I googled it and all the answers I found didn't work. Is there a way to do it?

Hi @Banana,

what's wrong with this solution ? Simply install dconf-editor and follow the instructions.

Good luck

I installed it, but not quiet sure what to do next. I had seen that solution but I've no idea what to do after the installation.
Sorry, I know this is a dumb question.

Well, open dconf-editor. It shows some hierarchical settings structure. Just navigate to com/canonical/indicator/datetime/time-format entry.

Got it, thanks for your help!

I have a small problem with my clock also, the time and date appears side ways , and is because I place my panel on the left side , I downloaded " dconf " and it takes me to / custom-time -format , which is where I want to be and I learn that by placing %n between the string steps, you can make the entries appear on top of each other to accommodate for a panel place horizontal , but first I have to turn the font right side up , any suggestions as tohow can I do that

Hi @jarp53,

already answered you here. Could you please be more specific about what are you trying to implement?

Best regards

is ok you already answer it for me thank you very much :triumph:

1 Like