How do you manage with multiple open windows (pictures)?

Hello every one. When it comes to Mate from other DE such as Gnome or KDE even Cinnamon, i always feel like i missed something when you have (for work) to manage multiple pictures open. I haven't found yet a simple way to "overview" these kind of multiple windows from Mate panel or even a dock like Plank, compare to these Desktops Environment i just mentioned above where you easily can picked them through thumbnails' s taskbar or overview hot corners.
So how do you do that guys ? In Mate, how do you simply have a look to multiple open windows as images in my case ? Without having a very fool taskbar where you have to find those one by clicking or at least, ALT + TAB.
By the way, the new ALT TAB in the new version is quite nice and clean ! Thanks !
When you have to work with your computer, you mostly try to use what works best for you i guess (by first using Free software of course). So this "no found solution" as i like to call it, is this kind of things that ovoid me using more Ubuntu Mate as a daily system ...
Thanks a lot.
Take good care all.
Nice evening

I don't understand anymore where the new topics appear ... So please, let me know if i made mistakes.

What I have used in the past is a xfce utility that does preview open windows, you could give it a try - xfdashboard. It is available in the repository. You can find more info here: https://docs.xfce.org/apps/xfdashboard/start

I will ! open a Virtual Machine and give it a try ! Thank you !
If there is any native way ... i could be a solution.
let you know

It works by set it to at start up and from any shortcut of choice. But, this is painful compare to others desktop's metaphors such as thumbnails who allow you to click on, or hot corner provides by Gnome or Kwin in kde.
The alt+tab in new Mate version is efficient, but i am not so good with shortcuts ...
Anyway, thank you.

I was looking around and stumbled upon this topic: that might help you with both hot corner activation & previewing. Not sure if it works with 20.04, but please give it a look Add a corner-activated window picker for Marco

There are the Linux Voyager tools ! I know this distribution use to propose this kind of configuration.
So thanks, i'll try and let you know ...

Skippy-xd works on 20.04 with shortcut settings, i can tell this already. But this looks like to much "do-it-your-self" ...
xfdashboard who is in official repository seems to be a better way to go.
Even better is to get use to ALT-TAB in 20.04, because it is native to Marco and display quite well windows. But one more time, i feel more efficient in others metaphor and i have to say, this is unfortunate because i wanted to give another try to Ubuntu Mate after some (happy) years with Debian as a main system.
As many i started Linux with Ubuntu (Lucid Lynx :star_struck: ) and being on Ubuntu Mate is just like being in a nice retrospective future :wink:
thanks anyway...