Is it possible to change super key?

Alt+f2 is kind of awkward to reach.
Is it possible to modify the “super key” to another shortcut?


I don't think this is called the "Super" key though.

SPRADB is pronounceable but sounds nasty.
“Super-combo key” maybe?

It’s not easy when you still deal with Windows.