Kodi 18.5 missing dependencies

Hi all!
First of all I would like to thanks everyone involved in this awesome project. Thanks for your time guys!

So I installed latest Bionic on my raspberry pi3, added the ppa:team-xbmc/ppa as source for apt installations. But when I am trying to install the kodi i get known error :
"kodi : depends: kodi-x11(<2:18.5+git20191117.0758-final0bionic.1~) but it is not installable

Depends : libshairplay0 but its not installable
Recommends : i965-va-driver but its not installable
Recommends : kodi-peripheral-joystick but its not installable
Recommends : kodi-inputstream-adaptive but its not installable
Recommends : kodi-inputstream-rtmp but its not installable"

Although I could find posts in several places about this...i didnt manage to solve it, so I ask for your help!

Note 1: that I need Kodi 18.x not 17.x)

Note 2: I did manage to install kodi 17.6 initially, but i removed/purged (+ the /.kodi) it and added the PPA in the apt source. So now it finds the 18.5 obviously, but it cant install it.

Thanks!

I was excited about the ubuntu mate.... but this issue seems will lead me back to raspbian...

I know in Mint Linux I had to install inputstream adaptive via command line, not in Kodi. sudo apt-get install inputstream adaptive. Hope that is a solution for you. I'd try it for everything your missing. Start with inputstream adaptive to see if it works. Even after installing it PLUTOTV did not work. Free Live TV gets some PLUTO Channels. Comet TV was also broken and is also in Free Live TV and working. Every commercial means you have to close and relaunch in Comet. Pluto channels work flawlessly though. It has problems with commercials on STIRR channels eg Comet

It seems the team-xbmc PPA only supports Intel/AMD architecture, no ARM. It's lame.

Anyway I'm trying to follow this guide https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=34149&start=100 but no luck so far. A beta repository for ARM would be so nice.

I gave you a bum steer. The correct commands for inputstream adaptive are:
sudo apt-get install kodi-inputstream-adaptive
sudo apt-get install kodi-inputstream-rtmp
Forgive me!