One-click installs for those of you who simply don’t like Chelsea Cucumber

Dear Friends,

Where? It would take a week to use folder-colour.....

Seriously, I understand gtk issues, but if there were a solution to go back to plain tan or brown everywhere, as stated "Added multiple coloured theme variations :art: as one-click installs for those of you who simply don’t like Chelsea Cucumber" please realise I have not eaten gazpacho even since this colour has taken over my desktop.

Obviously, I am running a custom theme, with my own fonts, so the only thing that annoys me is the green, and with all due respect to Kermit, there needs to be a work around to the long-standing issue that disappeared with gtk3, or at least a dev who can say where the folder colour is located, so I can change the number of the colour in the file.

Best,
M

Salutations associate! Indeed understood is gtk issue but confusing as to why selecting Ocelot orange or Badger Brown is not accepted as solution on welcome screen? Please to explain problem because if to choose orange then folder color becomes orange when install no?

Best
P

Dear P,

That was brilliant. Since I expected it in settings or elsewhere, and have the welcome screen disabled, I never saw it.

The welcome screen has been disabled since I did orginal install of 19.04, which seems given the current world crisis, about ten years ago. At any rate, you have my gratitude, and respect.

Part of the issue for us old time users, is we still live in the world of linux being "everything is the son of a file", thus, do not view the system as a whole. A very astute catch, so thank you very mych.

Best,
M

1 Like

Thank and enjoy :slight_smile: