Pi2 boots into Emergency Mode after power failure?

Any idea how to stop the pi2 booting into Emergency Mode after the power goes out…? From here, my only option is to boot into “Default mode” which messes up my Network. If I reboot it goes back to Emergency mode. The only way to get out of this “Default mode” is to run some error fixing commands in Emergency mode (which is annoying to do everytime - especially since my power is very unreliable).

Thanks

So which one is the best one and why aren't you using it?

1 Like

"Worst" and "Best" are relative adjectives....So in the case of the pi where there are almost no other alternative desktop based OS's available, I guess Ubuntu-Mate would be the "best" - isn't that funny.

Any idea how to stop the pi booting into Emergency Mode after the power goes out...? From here, my only option is to boot into "Default mode" which messes up my Network. If I reboot it goes back to Emergency mode. The only way to get out of this "Default mode" is to run some error fixing commands in Emergency mode (which is annoying to do everytime - especially since my power is very unreliable).

Thanks