Problems with Ubuntu MATE Shop!

I'm finding issues with the " Ubuntu MATE Boutique" and hope someone will help.

1. Of the first 3 items I wanted to view, 2 of the 3 are "Product not found!" and they are:
    14" Orion
    15" Aether
    and down further, 15" Kratos is missing too.

2. Also, what country are the Pound prices attached to? The Falklands £ exchange rate is different than Britain's £ exchange.

3. Since Entroware only ships to UK, R.O.I., Spain, France, Italy and Germany, why is it even listed in the Ubuntu boutique? Is Ubuntu Euro-housed by nature?

I will be off to Germany then Italy in January/February and could pick it up, maybe even visit if they have a store, but I'd rather have it delivered IF I were to buy one. I need to talk to them first.

Duh. It just hit me, UK power. Now, I wonder if it would even work well in North America and/or U.S.

Thanks - hope someone fixes the Not Available. Might not sway well with some who find 1st 2 out of three not there.

~i~

Probably best if you click on the Entroware logo and go straight to their website. Although it too is outdated.

These are currently unavailable from Entroware but may return at some point. You may wish to contact Entroware for availability.

These prices are from Entroware's website which are British £.

Entroware offers Ubuntu MATE preinstalled on these models. Entroware is also a sponsor of Ubuntu MATE.

Ubuntu MATE is world wide, however the founder and the lead developer are based in Europe.

1 Like