(Raspad Tablet) Drag and drop Disable

Howdy,
I'm running Ubuntu MATE on the Raspad 3. It's the best distribution for my needs so far, and seems to play better on the touchscreen even than Gnome 3 so far... One of my main immediate kludge needs is to disable drag and drop, or optimally, replace single finger screen drag with double finger. This is normally mainly an issue in Caja. Caja will think every long hold is a drag and drop, which results in annoying displacement of files. I would rather this be a right click or keyboard action, as I copy or move using the CLI anyway.

Thanks for any help on this.

System info
Host: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.4
Kernel: 5.4.0-1059-raspi
Shell: bash 5.0.17
Resolution: 1280x800
DE: MATE
WM: Metacity (Marco)
CPU: BCM2835 (4) @ 1.500GHz
Memory: 7759MiB

The problem with Raspad 3 is its was built to run on a 32bit distro. See Install the Raspberry Pi OS — SunFounder RasPad 3 documentation. When I installed a 64 bit distro, several problems occurred and I reverted back to a 32bit os and then I was able install Raspad's functions/software.

Raspad is a good concept but lacks support/functions for 64bit.

Can you tell me more about the lack of functions a bit more please? Since most of the system is on the Broadcom chip, I’m surprised at this. I’ve got both RaspiOS and MATE working on different MicroSD chips, and both have similar issues and similar strengths. So far I’m not seeing too much fundamentally at issue with a 64 bit system in the thing, at least not different from the recommended RaspiOS image.