Shutdown button in wrong place

Hello, I have a mild problem. It’s not serious because thing are working but at the same time it’s kind of annoying. I use ubuntu mate in several computers and this only happens in my laptop (lenovo z470). In the top bar, there usually is a certain order in the buttons, from right to left: shutdown button, date, etc…
In my case, I have the battery indicator first (from right to left), then monitor indicator, then shuttdown button, then date, then sownd, then wifi.

I have no idea why, or how to correct it, so anyone does?

You can right click and select move, make sure you click in the right area, are you will select the menu.

If you find the move button unusable unlock it by right-clicking your mouse and click Lock to Panel if it is ticked. If not, than you should go with antechdesigns (sorry I replied to antechdesigns, I was supposed to reply to you, dancab :triumph: ) I hope the advice worked out! Bye! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Ok didn’t know that, but still the problem is that the battery indicator has no ‘move’ option.

It has, you just need to get the right spot its a couple of pixels to the left of the icon there is a little indicator, its hard too see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow yes, I think it is a single pixel wide. Thanks a lot! (well not really a single pixel, but it’s narrow)

2 Likes