Similar to cleanup?

which is the best apps for similar to cleanup windows??? please thanks

Linux doesn’t behave in the same way as Windows in this respect, neither does it need the same level of maintenance and housekeeping. What specifically are you looking to clean up?

At best you can clear down cached package files using sudo apt-get clean or remove old kernels you no longer use, using sudo apt-get autoremove --purge

i’m very much aware, Linux is not same ways as windows, so i just like cleanup like trash, cache, and history from browser, that is what i am looking for.

have a look at bleachbit - bit like ccleaner:

sudo apt install bleachbit

My only addition to this, is be extremely aware of what you are doing, if you decide to use it. There are resource requirements, as well as risks, that go above and beyond the normal maintenance processes that are available in Ubuntu Mate.

[quote=“BrokenCanoe, post:5, topic:12951”]My only addition to this, is be extremely aware of what you are doing, if you decide to use it. There are resource requirements, as well as risks, that go above and beyond the normal maintenance processes that are available in Ubuntu Mate.
[/quote]So long as it is not run as root (sudo-ed) then there should be very little risk. I used to use bleachbit and never had it break anything, when using it wisely anyhow. No longer using it but I can still recognize use cases for tools like it. Particularly with the recent addition of shader cache to Mesa.