Suggestion for Intel compute stick

Hello, would it be possible if you guys could make an “official” image of Ubuntu mate for the 8gb Intel compute stick? Some guy has made a custom one, but you have to run a script to update versions when they are released and a bunch of other weird stuff. He did a really good job, but it would be awesome if you guys could make and official one.

Hello Sgtkeebler, my question is, could you use a 64gb micro sd card to install Ubuntu and leave those 8gb as another partition?

You can have a good installation done without space restriction.

Regards…

Which iso file would you use to try this? Would it be the 64 bit version? Because the Intel compute stick has an Intel atom processor? And just curious is would there be a specific way to do that, to get a good portion of the 8gb? Right now I have 2.3 GB left with the custom image this guy made out of mate.

I think it works at 32 bits, make an ISO 32 bit image on a pendrive. With a micro sd card you place it in the slot, when doing the installation you make the partitions in the micro sd card and the 8 gb also, I leave a link

https://ubuntu-mate.community/t/ubuntu-mate-in-micro-sd-or-pendrive