The keybinding you chose for pull down terminal is not valid. How do I change this?

Just got this error when I log in.image There is another post exactly like this but the solution is not clear. A settings window accompanies this error but I cannot change any settings. There is a blank space next to pull down menu but I dont know how to edit this.![Okay I cant show you those screenshots because new users can only put 1 image in a post

Hi,
Seems a bug. Try to update tilda to v1.2.4
Here: https://github.com/lanoxx/tilda/issues/82#issuecomment-155097128

Thanks Tim. Unfortunately it says Tilda is already the newest version when I run sudo apt-get install Tilda

For clarity, I'm not sure where this error occurred but I recently (this morning) had to truncate my syslog files because it was over 200GB and the disk was full. This was because of a VLC error while the machine was paused.
Then I accidentally logged into xfce using the login option. Could have been any of those things that caused this.

This is the window that pops up when I login

Perhaps
sudo apt remove --purge tilda
and then compile (not reinstall)?
then:
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

Tried that. Still no luck. Then I tried to remove it completely and not resintall it. Still the error persists. I noticed that there is another key assigned to F12 on the keybindings tab but as I've stated, no idea on how to change this. Thanks for you help

Look at this:

This issue is solved. I just didnt understand how to use the preferences dialog. I highlighted the command in question and then entered text in the text box that appears on the bottom left. Instead, I was supposed to double click the command in question and when it says "enter your key" just enter my key despite the lack of feedback as I type. When I press close and restart tilda all was fine. Many thanks Tim you beautiful man.