Ubuntu MATE Wiki

@lah7 Thank you for working on this. It looks great! This will certainly help people find useful resources and provides a way for content writers to promote their work :smiley:

2 Likes

@lah7 this looks cool! Thanks also for adding the menu entry. On to contributing my first wiki entry. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also credit to @anon42388993 for putting together some of the index quite some time ago. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Can I add both my tips and tutorials as well those of other users?

If I have a doubt that my post is suitable to be added or in which section, may I ask to an administrator?

It’s a community resource, so please add if you think they should be “featured” in the index or if searching / looking around is sufficient.

There is no right or wrong, I guess. More categories could be added to group different kinds of tutorials/tips together.

Due to the lack of maintenance and staleness of the links, the wiki portal has been discontinued.

We should focus our efforts on creating helpful topics in #tips-tricks-and-tutorials that can be discovered by search :mag: or by looking up tags.

There will be an update to the Ubuntu MATE website later this year, in which tags may be more prominent. The wiki portal doesn't fit in with any future plans, as it doesn't seem like a valuable resource. Worth a try though.

1 Like