Apple italian keyboard layout wrong on Ubuntu

Hello, after many try i found a bug in the keyboard configuration of Ubuntu: i’m talking about the italian Apple keyboard, currently i’m using the Aluminium one but also the transparent one has the same layout, the current Italian Apple keyboard layout is the one of the Italian typewriters and Apple keyboards used with the Performa models (i’m talking of the 1990-1999 keyboards; to get less issues i’m using the Italian PC configuration but there are differences that i’m not able to fix, (Pipe and Backslash button is inverted with the Greater and Less) (Eject button totally missing)
I tried to personalize with the Shortcut tweak but it doesn’t work cause Less and the Backslash that doesn’t use the shift button are not accepted as shortcut and or maybe it’s because they’re recursive.
Does anyone have a kind of terminal way to suggest me to fix the issue? and in any case it would be great to report this to the developers.
Thank you.

Hi Alessandro,

what layouts are showing in the list here? (Control Centre > Hardware > Keyboard > Layouts):