BitCoin Mining project. 2Pac gekko USB miner

I’m trying to get the the “GekkoScience 2Pac BM1384 Stickminer” to run on Ubuntu mate, the aim of the project is to get 81 or more running on a single RPi 3B. I was wondering will the the stranded Ubuntu Cg Miner run on Ubuntu Mate or will I need to make Modification to the CG miner for it to run on Mate? and is there a universal Linux CG miner that will run on all Linux software? Thanks for any help/input.

Ok I have got the GekkoScience 2Pac running. Here is my process.

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential git autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libudev-dev

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential git libusb-1.0-0-dev libusb-1.0-0 libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev libudev-dev screen libtool automake pkg-config libjansson-dev

mkdir -p git/vthoang; cd git/vthoang

git clone https://github.com/vthoang/cgminer.git

cd cgminer

CFLAGS="-O2 -march=native" ./autogen.sh --enable-gekko

make -j 2

And to run the Gekko miner in cgminer.

sudo ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://“enter your mining pool address here.com:3333” -u “enter username/ wallet address here” --gekko-2pac-freq “100 to 300”

if directly connected to RPi3 I recommend not setting it above 125 for frequency which is about 13gh/s I would recommend a self-powered multi USB strip to supply enough power to the Bitcoin miner to run it over 125 at least 1.5 to 2 amps per USB port. And the fan for cooling.