Black screen after boot on 18.04 with nvidia

@Wimpy I went to the site, but being new I did not understand how to apply the fix.
Can you please tell me step by step what I have to do?!.
Im running with asus dual grpahic card intel +nvidia 850M wand Actually I removed nvidia driver.

This is broken again ???? i have what seems like this issue but i have newer version that bugfix indicate ?

Hmmm.. May be hardware dependent? I have an XPS 15 with a 1050 card, I booted using nouveau.modeset=0 acpi_rev_override=1 to avoid an input lock due to an issue in the video card (?), other than that a bare metal install of 19.04 was flawless for me

if i do this then i can get to login prompt but then when i login it freeze or appear to do so.

before this i would get black screen while hearing the drums sound. and then able to do nothing. (i can ctrl + alt+ f1) and get prompt.

i must:
sudo prime-select intel

without this i cant use computer at all. but its running low rez and i kinda need the nvidia driver.

Is there any kind of loc i can provide to find out if this is the errror i have or if i am on a wild goose chase

it seems that after using the
nouveau.modeset=0 acpi_rev_override=1

i can now get to the login screen without using it. but it now freeze when i login.

if i try ctrl+alt + f1 then it unfreeze at send me back to the login screen to chose user and try again. (endless loop)

so pehaps i am haing a different issue now ?