Can't Arrange City List In World Clock 1.24.0

Greetings! Earlier in the week, I had accidentally clicked on the "Reset Panel" button and erased all of the icons and descriptions from my top and bottom panels on the desktop. After reinstalling most of the features, I learned a hard lesson: Watch where you hit the button! After World Clock made its return, I discovered that I can no longer arrange the cities in the list. Is there a new way to do this? Also, my previous clock had Lagos, Nigeria, as one of the cities in my list. I can no longer select Lagos, which happens to be a major world city and possibly the largest in Africa. I ended up selecting the capital of Abuja. Also, when I typed in London, the drop-down list did not show London, UK. I have a screenshot to help you see what I am talking about. Still, it's fun to know what time it is in other countries and on other continents.

You ever could move the locations in the list? That's news to me. See the similar topic I responded to a few months ago:

Yes! Before I lost all of my applets and settings, I was really rearranging the world cities in the saved list! I found the help in the online help pages. I believe it was something like placing the cursor on the city to be reordered in the list, then moving the name up or down to complete the process. The reinstalled Clock did not allow me to do this. Yes, it was possible - and I was doing it.

gordon, they say to err is to be human. Please forgive me. My Android phone, a Motorola g7 Supra, has an excellent world clock; I got it "mixed up," so to speak. Some of the same cities are on my phone Clock, I can add Lagos, Nigeria, on the phone as well as rearrange all of my saved cities in any order I want. My bad, here's a screenshot for you to see. Android phones have made big leaps since I first started using one around 2009. Not to mention they are a lot more user-friendly these days!