Does anyone know how to spawn mobs in Minecraft Pi edition?

Hey, everyone, I have recently learned how to turn my Minecraft Pi edition into survival with the help of Jdonald, but is there a way to spawn mobs in creative such as zombies and pigs. I am using Ubuntu mate so it could be a different way to do it than raspbian. Also, I am using a rpi 3.

I’ve used this guy (I Am Skeleton a.k.a. Will-777 a.k.a. mcpiaddicted)'s script before:

Yes it works in Creative. Shouldn’t be any different on Ubuntu MATE vs Raspbian.

I want to do the Git hub one since you do not have to go into every single world to put a mob file in. So I did e everything and I made a python script on idle 3 that has this.

myMCPI = mcpi_mobs_mgr()
myMCPI.addMob(“Sheep”, 10)

I run it and nothing happens?

Also by the way it gives me this when I run it.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/commandery11/ADMIN POWERS SPAWN MOBS.py”, line 1, in
myMCPI = mcpi_mobs_mgr()
NameError: name ‘mcpi_mobs_mgr’ is not defined

Sorry for not looping back here in January. I had not touched Will-777’s code in a while.

I’m at least able to generate an mcpi_mobs_mgr object when following the instructions:

Just Launch it with right click and “open”/“Python2 IDLE” You should have a window with the code. Then press F5 to launch it

It appears you skipped that step?

If you prefer not to use IDLE, it’s also possible to run straight from the command-line Python interpreter via execfile():

git clone https://github.com/Will-777/spawn_mobs_mcpi.git
cd spawn_mobs_mcpi
python

>>> execfile("mcpi_mobs.py")

then continue his instructions from there.