Editing a video in Kdenlive

Thnx. So I installed from terminal as per your instructions but the theme does not show up in System/Preferences/Look and Feel/Appearance . How did you enable the theme?

Ahh that’s normal. You won’t get the theme there, however you will get the ‘window tint’ when you customize any other theme. So you grab any theme, go customize and select the window/icons there. Tell me if you managed to make it work.
Don’t forget to upload a screenshot!

OK That worked. Got it working, so now :slightly_smiling: …how did you get the dock of program icons at the bottom of the desktop?

OK That worked. Got it working, so now :slightly_smiling: …how did you get the dock of program icons at the bottom of the desktop?

That’s by default in Ubuntu MATE. Go to Tweak and select Cupertino.
Waiting for your screenshot! :blush:

Thnx for the help! Check it out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thnx for the help! Check it out :sunglasses:

Very nice!!! Just the way I like it as well. Would you mind to share this wallpaper?
Also, just out of curiosity, what is the icon besides Firefox (right) and besides VLC (right as well)?

Here you go.

Wallpaper Rainy Car Window is here: https://theshimmeringwater.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/19179-rainy-car-window-1920x1200-photography-wallpaper.jpg

What is the icon besides Firefox (right) : Krita. A painting and image editing application.
What is icon to the right of VLC: It’s called “Mate Color Selection”. It is located under Applications/Graphics.

1 Like

Here you go.

Wallpaper Rainy Car Window is here: https://theshimmeringwater.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/19179-rainy-car-window-1920x1200-photography-wallpaper.jpg

What is the icon besides Firefox (right) : Krita. A painting and image editing application.
What is icon to the right of VLC: It’s called “Mate Color Selection”. It is located under Applications/Graphics.

Thanks for the wallpaper!
Regarding Krita, is it worth downloading? I’ve checked some screenshots and it seems to have an interface closer to Photoshop than even Gimp, however… is it competent enough to be considerate good, compared to Photoshop/Gimp?

My answer regarding Krita is an absolute YES!

1 Like