Firefox 66.0.3 disabled my Zotero extension - now using Brave browser instead

I got my extensions back that day though, automatically as I didn't do anything and I still have the older version...

Mine are all still disabled on Firefox.

They are all working, however, on Waterfox

Waterfox does not require extension signatures by default, hence it is not affected.

Necro post. I moved on from Firefox long ago after my browser enhancements were no longer functional; First there was the removal of tab groups, which was resolved kindly by an individual who made an extension expressly for re-enabling it. Then there were the changes Quantum introduced which broke not only the Tab Groups plugin, but Tile Tabs and Tab Groups Helper as well.

With Tile Tabs WE simply opening new windows and duplicating the browser interface as a result, I found that add-on useless. As the story goes for me; I had a quick chat with someone on Discord about browser stuff and eventually, was told about Vivaidi, which was everything i ever wanted from Firefox for browsing and isn't owned by Google, with nothing but functional enhancements for its party tricks. (The fact most of Instagram mobile's functionality works in a web panel without changing the browser's user agent should be reason enough for somebody to even consider it.)

So that's what compelled me away from Firefox, and what had brought me into the Chrome ecosystem. And I've adapted rather nicely to it.

Firefox is useless now. I use Waterfox and Chromium.

Hello stevecook172001

I am able to use Firefox for all my needs except for a single internet portal, where certain information just does not display as required (possibly a case of chromium-specific-coding) - for that I use Vivaldi. :slightly_smiling_face: