Help with configured multiple times packages

Can anyone help fixing these? Happened after installing some apps that required those packages.
After sudo apt-get upgrade I get this:

W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el_GR) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-i386.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-i386) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el_GR) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-i386.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-i386) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:59

Thanks in advance.

You have most than one config in file /etc/apt/sources.list

Proceed backup /etc/apt/sources.list:

sudo cp /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.backup

Copy file to your personal folder (directory) and enter inside:

cp /etc/apt/sources.list ~/ ; cd ~

Remove duplicate lines (f.ex. u can use 'awk'):

awk '!x[$0]++' sources.list > sources-revised.list

Look inside if all is fine:

more sources-revised.list

Copy file to /etc/apt/:

sudo cp sources-revised.list /etc/apt/sources.list

Try to update system:

sudo apt-get update

Cheers!

Done that, new message for other multiple configured packages:

W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el_GR) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-i386.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-i386) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el_GR) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-el) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-i386.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-i386) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list:52

Ok, I think you'll need to do it manually. You have another conflict (50/52)
Copy /etc/apt/sources.list to your home folder and revise all the lines, removing duplicates, or adding # at the beginning of the line.
Copy it again to /etc/apt/ and update the system.
Preventing, do NOT delete your first backup file.