How to install notifyosdconfig?

I cant install notifyosdconfig since the repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8 seems to be not secure anymore? Is there any other source to install the packet?

Click on (Read about installing) --> “Important: The contents of Personal Package Archives are not checked or monitored. You install software from them at your own risk.” You either trust a ppa repository or you don’t. It is your choice. Good luck jktz90.

I’ve used the webupd8 ppa several times (more than 20, less than 50?) and have apparently suffered no ill effects.

Im absolutely fine using them, as I don’t have any concerns about my security. I’m just not able to install notifyosdconfig using
“sudo add-apt-repository ppa:leolik/leolik
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt update
sudo apt install notify-osd notifyosdconfig”

I’m getting a warning message during sudo apt update about security issues with the ppas. Sudo apt install notifyosdconfig fails.
Any ideas?

Go here - http://ppa.launchpad.net/nilarimogard/webupd8/ubuntu/pool/main/n/notifyosdconfig/ and download/install the appropriate .deb

May bad. I forgot to mention I’m using a Raspberry PI. ARM architecture is probably not supported?

This is an important omission.

Edit: I would imagine that since you use a raspberry pi, you would be familiar with downloading the source code (usually found in a tar ball or some sort of zipped format) and compiling it yourself. If you have questions, please ask in the mate raspberry pi category about this.