Issues with Mate Panel

I'm having some issues with the Mate Panel.

First of all, the clock thingy sometimes isn't there, sometimes is when the system is booted. Is kinda random and a bit annoying. Is there a known way to fix this?

Second, the Bluetooth app starts when the laptop boots. But my laptop doesn't have bluetooth. Why does this start, then? And how can I remove it?

About the Bluetooth part - System, Preferences, Personal, Startup Applications. Uncheck the Blueman Applet.

Good luck athosbr99.

While you’re in Startup Applications, there’s many apps that can be disabled - and maybe this will help the Clock thing. Here’s why…

The Clock has also been an issue but only when I run Ubuntu-Mate in a Virtual Machine only. Graphics performs badly in my VM setup and it often seems to have trouble getting the panel up and it spits and sputters for awhile ending up with no Clock among other things not right. If this sounds familiar, maybe there’s some performance enhancements like graphics that may help. As does getting less apps starting up.

HTH

I have almost anything on startup. Most of it is default.

And, I don’t have any issues, except the clock thing and a little of screen tearing on Kodi, but I don’t know if it is related.

Thanks. And for some reason it had NVIDIA Optimus enabled, but I don’t have any Nvidia hardware.

For some reason, the issue with the clock stop happening. Strange…