Merry Christmas Everyone

To those who celebrate it, I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Bah humbug....:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also the Bah Humbug type of person. I dont celebrate Christmas per se, but I have no problem with wishing others a Merry Christmas.

somewhere I hear the chains of Jacob Marley,

or were you merely referring to people buying computers with pre-installed proprietary software as gifts for others (or themselves) at this time of year? Happy GNU/Linux and a very merry free software!
I hope Jacob doesn’t put you off your game as a stalwart contributor to the forum… :ghost:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas :smiley:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate the birth of Christ according to Gregorian calendar. This is a holiday of birth of new life, children, paternity and maternity. Enjoy the gift of precious time with your families despite the over commercialization of the holiday.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to the community, I wish you are these days with family and friends, it is the special moment to celebrate Christmas, children especially enjoy it very much, there is nothing bigger than watching them enjoy. it is family time, being with the family, for some it will be very large family and others very small, but that is special.

Merry Christmas for all ....

4 Likes

Well put. Merry Christmas!

1 Like