No full language in Firefox and Thunderbird

Hello, I use the Dutch langauge of Firefox and Thunderbird. If I get a report example crash of Firefox/Thunderbird, I saw the English language. Why doesn’t this the Dutch language. On Mac OS X I got a report (crash) that is the Dutch language. How can that?

These questions should be raised with Mozilla and Thunderbird. Mozilla maintains Firefox and the Thunderbird community maintains Thunderbird. Ubuntu MATE just ships their products.

Dutch:
Deze vragen moet je echt stellen bij Mozilla en Thunderbird… Deze twee programma’s worden niet gemaakt door Ubuntu, noch door Ubuntu MATE. En wij zijn ook niet verantwoordelijk voor de vertalingen, sterker nog. Als wij dit willen aanpassen zullen ook wij dit moeten melden bij Mozilla :wink:

ik moet ergens uitzoeken, wat klopt niet. ik kom later terug, wizd3m

No, just post this with Mozilla.

Dutch:
Dit moet je echt opnemen met Mozilla en niet met ons.

ik heb ooit firefox uit de ubuntu verwijderd en firefox uit mozilla gedownload en firefox wordt volledige nederlands weergegeven. dat moet ergens een verklaring zijn tog? :confused:

Het kan zijn dat de versie van Mozilla nieuwer is dan die standaard in de repositories zit. Het duurt even voordat de meest recente versies beschikbaar zijn. En als dat het geval is moet dit worden gemeld bij Ubuntu zelf, dat is de basis van Ubuntu MATE.

Ik probeer je te helpen door je te verwijzen naar de plek waar je moet zijn. En graag posten in zowel Nederlands als in het Engels. Engels is nu eenmaal de voertaal op dit forum.

Maar zodra ik er tijd voor heb zal ik het melden bij het Nederlandse vertaalteam van zowel Mozilla als Ubuntu.

English:
It takes a while for the versions to be updated. It can be that the version you downloaded is a more recent version than the one in the repositories. But please post in Dutch and English as the latter is the main language on this forum.

When I have the time I will raise this with the Dutch translation teams of Ubuntu and Mozilla.

I see that I have no more information. Another time i will back and more details about translate in firefox and thunderbird.

and have you read a new post ==> configuration?

What erkan means it this:

The crash window of Firefox is not translated. The main window is translated into Dutch. He says the OS X crash window is translated and wonders why this isn’t the case in Firefox 40 on Ubuntu MATE.