On Intel system needed xserver-xorg-video-ati?

cpu intel i3-4150 and i thinking the installed
xserver-xorg-video-ati
xserver-xorg-video-all
may cause a problem.

because when try to uninstall

xserver-xorg-video-ati

from Synaptic notice that will uninstall

xserver-xorg-video-all

too

$ apt show xserver-xorg-video-all
Depends: xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu, xserver-xorg-video-ati, xserver-xorg-video-fbdev, xserver-xorg-video-nouveau, xserver-xorg-video-vesa, xserver-xorg-video-vmware
Recommends: xserver-xorg-video-qxl, xserver-xorg-video-intel
Task: ubuntu-desktop-minimal, ubuntu-desktop, ...
Description: X.Org X server -- output driver metapackage
 This package depends on the full suite of output drivers for the X.Org X server
 (Xorg).  It does not provide any drivers itself, and may be removed if you wish
 to only have certain drivers installed.

Most Linux distributions have these drivers preinstalled so they can support more computers out-of-the-box. You can always remove the drivers you no longer use.

xserver-xorg-video-all itself is a metapackage. According to ArchWiki, metapackage is mainly used to install set of packages simultaneously rather than providing actual functions. So you can also safely remove it.

@bobby285271
Thank you for your answer i will removed both of them and thinking if i try to install
some app who need them they displayed as depended to finish installation or i 'll get
error message to notice something is missing or as reason to canceled- aborted install
procedure.

You can uninstall it.

But for example i love to be able to change my computer simply swapping my ssd. So if space isn't a big problem, it's also useful to leave it installed.

ssd is the this is the word that touched me. Waiting for him at few days and probably I'll put him debian 10 that i use now. irrelevant but it should exist [offtopic] to wrire on it.
Any way the files will deleted and i 'll keep waiting.