Radio Tray no longer works

No longer works, installs, launches but will not connect.

Radio tray stopped working for me a couple of years back in the UK. However, your post got me hunting about and I found this re-worked version of radiotray:

It’s working well on my UM 16.04 64 bit rig in the UK. All of the BBC radio stations are working again for me!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone else in the UK who wishes to use this and needs to know the BBC Radio URLs that work, these are what I am using:

http://www.suppertime.co.uk/blogmywiki/2015/04/updated-list-of-bbc-network-radio-urls/

1 Like

It works in UM 14.04 (listening to it now) which presumably has an even older version than UM 16.04. I’d say it has more to do with the station you wish to listen to than the application itself. It’s my favourite radio app btw.

I can confirm the latest version (at the time when UM 16.04 first came out) stopped working in UM 16.04. Though, it may have been fixed since I found that out - which was fairly early in the life of 16.04.

However, I can also confirm the modified version (linked above) I have just installed definitely works.

1 Like

I still have it running on two separate machines - on both a clean 17.04 and a 17.04 that was upgraded from 16.10 ( and16.04 as well). No problems, other than it sometimes lags out and stops responding to user input.

1 Like

I use Radio Tray Lite.