Restoring old Mate menu

Now you are trying way too hard to justify your completely off base demeanor - it shows.

No demands has been made by anyone in this thread. You can't point to a single one. But the fact that you are repeating that shows limited reading comprehension skills on your part, or worse, intentionally misconstruing this thread in an attempt to make it fit your false depiction.

You are literally saying that because I, and the others in thread, ask what the status of the menu is, and request it is added again, we are all demanding to be spoon fed.
You are absolutely delusional. Or just projecting your own malintented interpretation on everyone else. Either way it's not portraying anything positive about you.

If the PPA works as intended then I, and the others in this thread, would expect it to be part of the installation, not in a PPA. Why is that not the case? You didn't care to explain. In your world it was more useful to write a wall of text of feeble and unfounded gibberish instead. Because apparently that is what you consider "do it's [sic] part here".

At the same time you failed (or more likely ignored) to address the last post saying that it's not working fully.

Don't reply to any of my posts since you have clearly demonstrated the lack of willingness to stay on subject.

Now you are trying way too hard to justify your completely off base demeanor

I do not understand your assumption. Can you elaborate on that ?

No demands has been made by anyone in this thread.

Guess what: No trope card has been drawn.

You are literally saying that because I, and the others in thread, ask what the status of the menu is, and request it is added again, we are all demanding to be spoon fed.

Sincce you started in full agression about trope cards, I assumed of you the same that I have seen from others. There was already a resonable amount of toxicity, labeling and complaining in this thread before my comments. If I misinterpreted that because of your agression, I'm sorry.

You are absolutely delusional. Or just projecting your own malintented interpretation on everyone else. Either way it's not portraying anything positive about you.

You are fully entitled to your opinion, I couldn't care less. :slightly_smiling_face:

If the PPA works as intended then I, and the others in this thread, would expect it to be part of the installation, not in a PPA.

For something to be in the installation it needs to pass quality assurance, you could and should have known that.

You didn't care to explain. In your world it was more useful to write a wall of text of feeble and unfounded gibberish instead.

I did explain but I'm sorry it was too difficult for you to grok.
I will keep my answers short from now on.

At the same time you failed (or more likely ignored) to address the last post saying that it's not working fully.

I'm sorry that you have to resort to lying about that. I have addressed that.

Don't reply to any of my posts since you have clearly demonstrated the lack of willingness to stay on subject.

You are not in a position to dictate what I can or can't do, neither do I take your emotionally loaded opinions for facts.

But indeed, enough of the fun. I will leave you alone to cool down a bit.
bye. :wink:

This thread has been closed.

This is a reminder to read the FAQ.