RPi 3 mate Boot Loop

hello all. I am new to the RPi 3. i just finished flashing SD Card img and did the install setup for mate. every thing was working fine. I was in the Desktop it was running normal except i could not see any WiFi networks. So i clicked on restart. thinking that would work. I got stuck in a boot loop. so I re-flashed the SD card and went throw the install set up again. this time when I got to the Desktop. I found my WiFi was working and found my network. then I restated my RPi 3 and got stuck in a boot loop again. it works fine until i reboot. how can i stop the loop?

solved. was using 128GB SD card wrong class. Now using 128GB ultra plus works grate. best to use class 10.

I’ve never bothered to use class10, and haven’t had that problem.
Perhaps you shohld investigate software to check whether it is a ‘fake’ card, which would give problems when it tries to expand to utilise the whole card.
Derek

the first SD I got for like 5$ on eBay a few years ago. IDK the class. it was in my phone. but the ultra plus i got for 35$ and is class 10. the 5$ SD is 128 GD but after install it was reading 133GB and on reboot i got a string of words on screen that all ended in super block but the rest was moving to fast for me to read and then it would reboot and repeat. I have no issues with new SD the install was much faster as well, at first I was thinking it was a power issue. I have 5V 2.1A supply. but yea it works now.