Simple weather indicator applet disappears with every reboot

I have installed simple weather indicator applet in ubuntu mate 18.4.2. But I have noticed that its disappeared from panel after every reboot of system. I installed it with both ppa and without ppa. But result is same. Simple weather indicator is best for my town because default applet doesn't show my town's weather. Also my weather indicator too.

I just found an alternative. It's Cumulus. It's showing my town's weather details and the panel icon does not disappears after reboot. I am planning to move to main stream ubuntu family again, currently using Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon edition, everything is okay here but it's Ubuntu mania, I wanna back again. But in past those bugs of UM gave trouble me. So this time I'm trying to find out the solutions first in VM.

Does "Simple weather indicator" applet work on other distributions and start up on reboot?

I didn't checked that. But moved to Ubuntu mate finally. Cumulus is performing very well.

If this happens in other distros as well, then the problem's not probably UM specific.
Anyway if this Cumulus works well for you, then cheers!

1 Like

later I will check that issue, after installing VM in UM. Thanks for response. :heart_eyes: