SOLVED - Raspberry Pi runs into error when first-time booting Ubuntu Mate please help

Hi. I keep running into a problem when trying to run Ubuntu Mate on my Raspberry Pi 3 for the first time. I downloaded the Ubuntu version for Raspberry Pi and it came as a compressed .zx file (or wait... was it a .xz file? I can't remember, but it was some form of compressed file. Sorry!). I used 7-Zip to extract it. I then took an old SD card and formatted it using SD Formatter. After that I flashed the extracted Ubuntu Mate image to the SD card using Win32DiskManager. I then safely ejected it and plugged it into my Pi. When the Pi powered on it said something about resizing the disk, and then began running scripts. After a few seconds it ran into an error. "Failed to load rescue target, freezing. Freezing execution." I'm using an 8 GB SD card. Minimum requirement is 6 GB. By any chance would you know how to fix? Please respond at your earliest convenience.
Thank you, have a wonderful day, and may God bless you. :slight_smile:

Attatched is a picture of the Pi's screen.

Ok I know what was wrong. It ran into the I/O Bottleneck Error because the SD Card was low quality. After trying a Class 10 32 GB SanDisk Ultra SD card, it worked PERFECTLY! I now have Ubuntu Mate on my Raspberry Pi 3 and I LOVE it! Have a wonderful day and may God bless you. :slight_smile: