Ubuntu MATE 16.04

Well, time to post a screenshot again :slight_smile:

Ubuntu MATE 16.04, Arc Dark Theme and the Moka icon theme.

4 Likes

Same as it ever was.....:slight_smile:

Ubuntu Mate 16.04 base. Extras include Ubuntu Studio meta-package and a few other goodies such as LTSP and some photogrammetry packages. The theme, as ever, is Ambient with Faenza Dark icons

3 Likes

I do most of my work in a virtual machine, but still want quick access to the physical side (top panel). I just love this setup :joy:

3 Likes

Wow @anon42388993, where’s my night-vision googles?. :smiley:

I like green/black

I built a green and black theme once and for that you did need goggles :slight_smile: Took me a month to build and after using it a week, I scrapped it :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Single screen shown of dual monitor setup, both the docky and the left panel are autohide.
Vivacious Colour Themes - Dark Teal from noobslabs and Vivacious-zBlackout-TEal-Pro

The green tint on the water matches the icon colours :smiley:

5 Likes

Why am I not surprised!. :smiley:

Ok funny guy, lets see your stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

This isn't bad for my first attempt!. :smiley: And you know I'm only joking right!. :smiley:

3 Likes

It needs some green and black in it.

2 Likes

Does a grub boot screen count?

4 Likes

16.04 with Conky, Plank, and Screenfetch.

5 Likes

Hi,
Here is mine on the desktop - I'll like to thanks the team for their great contribution !
I do prefere Unity desktop simply more efficient in my way of using computer, but anyway i really enjoy Ubuntu Mate !

Simple Conky config with conky-manager
Covergloobus and Clementine who runs Spotify playlist very good !

:slight_smile:

Have a nice day, and thanks all !!!

3 Likes

Here themes and icons according to forum new users rull who cannot allow more than 2 links :slight_smile:

Theme gtk
Icons

1 Like

dual monitors mean twice the fun!

normally have bottom panel hidden.

3 Likes

I agree.

Custom theme extremely easy to set up:
Select "Black MATE" as the basis, then customize it by picking the Borders and Icons from "Ambiant MATE"
The central panel applet is the System Monitor, but configured to watch (from left to right): CPU Usage / Memory Usage / Network Usage / Disk IO Activity

2 Likes