UbuntuMate on a Geopad 220 or GeoFlex 230

Hi,
I want a small, inexpensive laptop to run UbuntuMate & I'm thinking of getting a Geopad 220, see here for details geo-computers.com/product/geopad-220
Has anybody tried one of these? I don't want to buy one only to find it's not compatible (like I did with the last laptop I bought). I have found it listed on https://linux-hardware.org/?probe=0be548592c and everything except the finger print reader is "detected" but I don't know if that means everything works properly.
My plan is to dual boot with windows and use the sd card slot to increase the storage.

I am also considering the GeoFlex 230 but I can't find any Ubuntu information on that.

I would be very grateful of any help or advise anyone can offer.

Many thanks

I found the following: Toshiba Portege Z20T-B 12.5" M-5Y71 8GB 120GB SSD Win 10 Pro 2-in-1 Touch Laptop 691022215956 | eBay to be one of the best laptop/tablet to run UM on. It's core m is fast and with 8 gigs of ram you can do most task. The graphics is outstanding, high quality videos. Out of the many laptops I use, this is the one I take on trips being a laptop/tablet.

Thanks for the suggestion Drc, the Toshiba Portege Z20T-B does look like a good choice, I'm in the UK so that ebay link wouldn't be an option but they are on local ebay for not too much more. I like that it has several USB ports and a LAN port but I would prefer something that doesn't needs it's own charger and if possible, a little smaller (GPD Pocket would be ideal but I can't justify the cost).