Unsplash Photo Wallpaper March Madness Contest - 1st Round Saturday - Championship Tuesday!

Hello, all!

I am getting this posted much later than intended, because I have been waylaid by stomach issues the past few days, but this is the Ubuntu MATE Community Discourse March Madness to decide our second Unsplash photo wallpaper, to be added to the Hirsurte Hippo artwork package. UI Freeze is on the 18th, so there will be a lot of voting in not much time, but this is the general order:

• Today - Sweet Sixteen
  • Tomorrow - Elite Eight
  • Monday - Final Four
  • Tuesday - Championship

Here are our sixteen contenders, which are the same photos from the Twitter contest. But who knows who will be successful here! :hippopotamus: :1st_place_medal: For today, pick your favorite of the 16, and the eight photos with the most votes will go to the elite eight on Sunday!

-Monica

1-chris-stenger-TFkzz2_b7B0-unsplash
2-david-clode-x_JjEDstzdw-unsplash
3-henrik-hansen-e3DC7S0WFL8-unsplash
4-joshua-j-cotten-6lFqEk5AvII-unsplash
5-david-clode-AtCChdVhAmA-unsplash
6-chris-stenger-e9k9i2JKnnA-unsplash
7-marcus-urbenz-deNKprx3GS8-unsplash
8-joshua-j-cotten-r5oPY5bO3-o-unsplash
9-jeff-ackley-m06qtQBQXRg-unsplash
10-sofia-zubiria-2SJRdRMYDI8-unsplash
11-stefan-steinbauer-1O1hLL-v7Hc-unsplash
12-dusan-veverkolog-Q3r-NFhamlw-unsplash

14-hu-chen-CMELmhxfxKI-unsplash
15-gene-taylor-JWlY4Z4_mCI-unsplash
16-francesco-ungaro-Li1aC1AJ7Ak-unsplash

note: I made the wrong poll type, which just gave me the average of all your votes! So let's redo this and we'll tighten the rest of the voting up! I am so sorry! Please pick up to 8 of your favorite hippos!

New and Actually Useful Poll!
  • Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 6
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 9
  • Photo 10
  • Photo 11
  • Photo 12
  • Photo 13
  • Photo 14
  • Photo 15
  • Photo 16

0 voters

3 Likes

Monica here. I screwed up with the poll type, badly, and so we have to re-run the poll with an actually useful format, since it just gave the average of your votes. I am SO sorry, but this means you now get to vote for your EIGHT favorite hippo photos to go forward to the Elite Eight, which will happen tomorrow!

4 Likes