Using Ubuntu "Cubic" to create custom distro

Can anyone confirm whether we can use "Cubic" to create a Distro Installation Disk ISO which uses the currently installed and running OS configuration as the "image" to be replicated?

I am hoping that it offers 3/4 choices:

[1] build installation disk ISO that would recreate the current installed SOFTWARE configuration (i.e. reinstall previous "known good state" OS after a "cyberattack");

[2] build installation disk ISO that would recreate the current installed SOFTWARE configuration on a COMPATIBLE-HARDWARE ARCHITECTURE PLATFORM (i.e. reinstall after failure of motherboard, or other major hardware failure); or

[3] build installation disk ISO that would recreate the current installed configuration on a NON-COMPATIBLE-HARDWARE ARCHITECTURE PLATFORM (i.e. previously on a x86-like hardware but switching to Mac-based hardware, namely operational migration)

I would naturally expect the tool to manage the scenario requirements, such as "whitewash" anything that is "personal", like user accounts installed on the running OS. Where the scenario dictates, I would instead expect it to perform the "Create User/Account" routine normally associated with a new installation.

Hoping to hear from anyone with actual experience with Cubic, hopefully with specific Ubuntu MATE application.

I am currently at UbuntuMATE 20.04 but looking to migrate to UbuntuMATE 24.04 when that comes out. I don't like being forced to do the major upgrade every two years, let alone every year.

Thank you!