Where Caja stored custom command associated with files?

Hello. I have written some short script to open a file group in the way I need it. Thank to Caja option “Use custom command” in “Properties” menu . It was cost me a bit of time with manuals. After a while when I want to change something in script I found out that I have been remembering not so match from it, and Caja do not allow to edit custom commands in UI, [and I am to lazy to rewrite it again].
I have tried to track changes in config files. It seems that associates are keeped in ~/.config/mimeapps.list, but I did not find my script there.
So question. Please can somebody tell me where Caja stored custom bash commands(scripts) associated with opening a file type?

Try ~/.config/caja/scripts/

Edit: Also try ~/.caja-actions/caja-actions-scripts/

Thank you for answer!
I have found the solution. It is very obvious to my shame. Just in case that different systems treat (or will treat) Mate environment differently, my case: LDME on the base of Debian Jessie, Mate 1.18. But from brief googling it is seems to be common practice for many distributives on GTK.
As I have mentioned before a file types associations can be found in ~/.config/mimeapps.list. As primer:
opening a pdf-files in atril is regulated by string “application/pdf=atril.desktop”, and to listen wav file in xplayer (aka Media Player) we should have written down “audio/x-wav=xplayer.desktop”. There *.desktop is config file that is describe the way of opening file by pointed program. The users scripts also is considered as programs and can be found by the name that shown in “Use custom command” text field. So in my case I looked for first word of my script in “[Added Associations]” section of mimeapps.list, search by full name of *.desktop file, and it is. I found my script in ~/.local/share/applications/. There are another places for *.desktop files so just use your favorite file searcher or google.

P.S. It is a bit funny. From view of tatar speaker “Caja” can be read as [kaja]. This is very similar to word “kaâ”, that is translated as “where is [something]?” Tell about jokes of life.