20.10 can't finish booting in live session with AMD Radeon RX 5600

Hello,
Ubuntu Mate 20.10 live can’t finish booting on the same machine with this issue 20.04 Display issues with AMD GPU
In both mode, legacy and EFI, on my a machine with Radeon RX 5600 XT, I can’t terminate the boot of Ubuntu Mate 20.10 to try it. While starting, just 35 seconds, the booting stop and mouse keyboard freezed too. The check disk process had terminated with no error. But, with my others machines (no radeon inside), in both mode, legacy or efi, the same usb stick Ubuntu Mate 20.10 can finish to boot and works fine to try it. In my opinion, the crash is related to the same issue of the following bug, because on the same machine with 20.04 and the latest mesa 20.3 driver, I have a crash freeze when I select marco with compositor, in orthers word, I have the same visual crash on the same radeon machine with 20.04 and 20.10 : 20.04 Display issues with AMD GPU

What can I do to provide more data or analysis ?

Of course, the booting in safe graphic mode had terminated and Ubuntu Mate 20.10 works on my Radeon machine.

Edit:
I added 2 screenshots, for EFI mode and legacy mode, both stop booting at this moment: