I have made 2 material design themes to replace Ambiant-Mate for those who want a flatter look:
MATEmbiance-Flat-Dark. Build with ooomox in Materia style and tweaked a little.
MATEmbiance-Canta. Is a tweaked version of Canta-compact theme.
UPDATE: Due to some strange stuff with symlinks I replaced links on gnome-look to links for github repository so people can clone themes or download zip.
- tar.gz archives now available to download and extracts without errors.
- theme works with compiz now
- all problems with metacity fixed now
- fixed colors of progress bar and some assets colors
- changed gtk2 assets to be closer to gtk3 theme in MATEmbiance-Flat-Dark
If yo experience any problems in firefox text fields with MATEmbiance-Flat-Dark - go to
about:config. Create a pref called
widget.content.gtk-theme-override of type
String, and give it a value of