Software update failing to download repository information

Had this previously and the community assisted me as the issue was with Chrome.

Only change I have made is that I have updated Brave to the new Chromium platform when I received the notice that the previous version was no longer supported and the Brave icon was greying out.

In the sidebar of "your topic is similar", I saw this post and tried that to see if it rectified the issue. I then ran the Software Updater again and got the same message.

Screen shot attached of the error message I am getting. I suspect it's one of the repositories I have but I have been sticking pretty close to the base install.

Any suggestions on how to correct?

Thanks in advance as always for the assistance.

Quick update to this as I have been working on this.

I un-ticked the repository boxes for Brave and have run upgrade and I no longer get the error message.

There were also 5 packages that needed to upgraded (non Brave) and I have upgraded now.

Tried checking Brave again and it failed. Here are the Details from the error message:

W:Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_CA) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target DEP-11-icons-small (main/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:1, W:GPG error: https://brave-browser-apt-release.s3.brave.com cosmic InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 4FE13824E3FFC656, E:The repository ‘https://brave-browser-apt-release.s3.brave.com cosmic InRelease’ is not signed.

Not sure what I should do on this so asking for the advice. Thanks!